Louise has been teaching Ballroom dance for 20 years. Her experience and expertise makes learning to dance fun and easy for new or advanced students.
The goal is to find what works best for each student to eliminate possible frustration and highlight the sense of accomplishment and fun!
Education & Certifications
- BFA in dance from the Boston Conservatory.
- Her studies in anatomy, kinesiology, pedagogy, and music theory help her break complex actions or ideas down into easy to learn and understand lessons.
- Certified to teach American Ballroom & Rhythm from social Bronze to competitive Gold.
- Certified in International styles through Silver.
- Certified in Theatre Arts, which includes drops, lifts and showdance.
- Louise's students have earned numerous National and Regional titles in USA Dance competitions.
Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Vienesse Waltz, ChaCha, Rumba, Swing, Bolero, Mambo, Westcoast swing, Hustle, Paso Doble, Samba, Slow Fox, Quickstep
To see what her students say about her go to the student reviews.